Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bachman Cummings DVD out this month

The First Time Around TV special by Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings, which I had tickets to but couldn’t attend, is supposed to be coming out on DVD on November 14.

This was a prelude to their successful tour this year (which I did catch at their KW show ), and it aired on CBC back on April 20. The DVD will feature some extra songs that were not aired.

Here’s the songs that are supposed to be on the disc:
  • 8:05 [a Moby Grape cover]
  • Ain’t No More [a previously unreleased Burton song]
  • American Woman [the new bluesy arrangement]
  • Break It To Them Gently
  • Hey You
  • Laughing
  • Our Leaves Are Green Again
  • Let It Ride
  • Lookin’ Out For #1
  • Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) [a Marvin Gaye cover]
  • My Own Way To Rock
  • No Time
  • Shape Of My Heart [a Sting cover]
  • Stone Free [a Jimi Hendrix cover]
  • Takin’ Care Of Business
  • These Eyes
  • Timeless Love
  • Undun (1)
  • Undun (2)
  • You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
This will be a really interesting DVD. I’m looking forward to it.

You can pre-order if from my favourite Winnipeg independent dealer, Argy’s Collectibles.